The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Others

I do have other children. 4 to be exact. 3 of them daughters. They love a good summer thunderstorm just as much as their mother does. We lovingly refer to 1 of the 3 as the obnoxious one. Any guesses?



5 comments:

K Lovell said...

I am so glad to see a new post.

She may be obnoxious but she is cute.

Natalie said...

At least you only have one obnoxious one.

Brooke said...

Oh my, your little ELi is the cutest little thing!! Looks like your having a fun summer ;)
I wish these babies would stop growing so fast.

Cecilotta said...

It's something about being the second girl. They look so grown up, I can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

Is your middle daughter the "obnoxious" one? Because our middle daughter is most definitely the "obnoxious" one in our family. What is about a middle child?