It's true and unanimous. He's the favorite.
It's non-stop laughs all day.
It took me weeks to capture this face on film-well, SD card.
We call it the funny face.
And we laugh just as hard now as when he did it the first time.
I couldn't love him more.
I think it's obvious who's going to be voted class clown.
8 comments:
That is the best face. He is such a cutie...love those eyes. I can't believe he is going to turn 1 this month.
Love that face! He is a cute kid. He does have BEAUTIFUL eyes! Love it.
Jen, I could just eat him.
These babies, they will be the death of us...
I love it!!!
That is AWESOME!!
Love that face! He was so cute doing it the other night!
Hilarious! What a cutie pie!
a) your baby is adorable.
b) Don't you miss college? some girls from church are headed to college and I think back to the old band days and how much independent fun we had. I must say I didn't treasure it enough.
stay cool Jenny, you always make me laugh... :)
Post a Comment