I had a little talk with Claire before the pictures and I told her that I wanted her to to her most beautiful smile so we could document this stage in her life(by stage I mean the awkward snaggle tooth one) and then I lovingly asked her to do her best closed mouth smile on the rest. I was very pleased with the result.









If you want Amy to do your next photo shoot just visit her blog at http://www.photosbybritton.blogspot.com
I'm sure she wouldn't mind my advertising on her behalf.
7 comments:
Just beautiful, of all of you!! Those are some great pictures, your daughter has the bluest eyes!
So cute!
Claire is adorable! I also love the last picture with you and the babe.
Beautiful pictures! Clair is so pretty (takes after you, obviously)!
I love the pictures! Your friend did a great job! What beautiful children you have. Of course I'm a little bias because I know Emma is going to marry Luke one day!!
What beautiful pictures. I cannot believe that they (Morgan and Claire)were baptized this year. Wasn't it just yesterday that they were babies here in Cincinnati? Claire looks just beautiful in her baptism dress, Eli looks so big, and you look great. I am glad that you got in on some of the pics too. =)
Gorgeous photos, Jen!
Post a Comment