...the people in the row behind us on a 7 hour red eye flight talk loudly the entire way. And then one has the audacity to ask me to put my seat back up.
...my husband gives my MIL a memory card to use with pictures of our first fishing trip with the kids on it and somehow she erases the entire thing! Ahhhhh!!!
...i'm excited because I'm in a foreign country that speaks my language and I still can't understand a word anyone is saying.
...everyone drives on the wrong side of the road-yes I'm know I'm in your country, but whatever.
...I can't find grapefruit juice anywhere.
...English mustard is not the same as American mustard.
But I do love Europe...I forgot how much I missed it. I mean really love it. Especially when we go to an awesome castle(castles are my favorite) and there is an ice cream truck out front with a sign on it saying, "Asher's ice cream". Then I'm homesick just a little bit until I get in the castle and am in medieval heaven and Paul is in historic William Wallace heaven. And we just want to watch Braveheart again for the upteenth time. I wonder what we are going to see today...
3 comments:
Jenny, I am SO SO SO jealous of where you are right now! Oh, how I long... Hope you guys are having a great time! If they have a Thornton's chocolate store around, go in and grab some macadamia nut toffee, it's delectable!
That picture is amazing! I'm going to have to go there soon! Our favorite movie is braveheart too. William Wallace is so yummy!
I'm with the others...I'm so jealous...and no, European mustard is COMPLETELY different...and I love castles too..my favorite is in Switzerland, near the Swiss/France side, it is called Chateau de Chillon...absolutely amazing!
Post a Comment