The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Month

I'm not sure how an entire month has gone by in the blink of an eye, but it has. Probably the same way the last ten years have passed without me noticing either. This little boy is truly delightful. He still sleeps 7-8 hour stretches at night and I wake up because I need to feed him. He is cuddly and sweet and most of us fight over who gets to hold him. I usually win. I told Claire that one day she will have her own babies and she can hold them as much as she wants. She then replied that I would probably come over and hog those too. She's right. I will. But right now I will just hog this baby. I'm pretty sure I've earned that right.

Lights are so fascinating when you're one month old.

No comments: