The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Relfecting

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I loth change. I love and hate my children's birthdays all at the same time. It's a time to celebrate and a day for mourning their quickly passing childhood, all at the same time. Today as I sat at looked at Eli, I noted how chubby he is becoming, how filled out his skin is and how he is already growing a new hairline right underneath his baby hair. It makes me sad. So I had to look back at these pictures that my friend Amy took of him 7 weeks ago when he was just 1 week old and still wrinkly and new. I love his new smiley, cooing self, but I already miss his newborn-ness.









6 comments:

Brooke said...

It is so fun to see them fill out and get those little baby fat rolls, but I do miss those little wrinkled legs and dry fresh baby skin.

DeSpain Domain said...

He is such a cutie!

Arbuckle Blog said...

He is so sweet. You can never take to many pictures.

Bowen Family said...

Those are adorable!! I don't think we even heard you had your baby. I am so bad. He is adorable.

We saw your friends blog through Ashley's and I could get over how cute the little girl in it was. I thought she looked familiar.

We are having family pictures tomorrow and if they don't turn out. We might call Amy to do ours in December when we come down.

Your kids are adorable and you look amazing in those pictures!

heather said...

Those are adorable pictures. It does pass so quick but partly because of the tired fog you trudge through those first few months. Congrats and I hope things are going good.

chicmod said...

He is such a cutie! You need to change your about me section to now include the adorable Eli.