The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First bath

Eli got a bit cold when the kids were holding him and unwrapping him, so they had to warm him up a bit under the heat lamp before they could bath him. He is sporting the low rise diaper look-I hear it's the look for fall.
He can cry!
I know this one is blurry. I took it through the glass from inside the nursery, but I love the expression on Asher's face. I think it was Emma that made a very keen observation during bath time. "His pee pee looks different than Asher's." Do they really have to notice every single, little thing?
After his bath, grandpa and grandma got to hold him. Of course Asher had to assist Grandpa.
Grandma, very pleased with the new addition.

1 comment:

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I love the smiles on everyone's faces. I mean, there is so much joy to go around with new baby E in the picture. I think he is absolutely perfect! You have done quite well.