Reynews Occasionally
The Dirty Half Dozen
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Surprise Visit
My brother Josh graduated from
BYU
In April and my sister surprised everyone by coming out from LA for it. Actually, my dad and I knew, but it was a surprise for everyone else. So much fun!!!! My kids were so excited to see her and she was so sweet to come to Abbey's soccer game. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Josh's graduation. I need to download them from my mom's camera. He graduated in Microbiology which is in the same college that Paul teaches in, so Paul was in his full BRIGHT red Cincinnati colors. He was sitting on the stand and texted me, "Do you think anyone would notice if I fell asleep?" To which I replied, "Maybe if you weren't the shiny bald guy in the neon getup, you could get away with it." Then Josh texted me, "Should I ask out the girl sitting next to me?" This went on for hours. Those of you who have been to a college graduation know that this is no exaggeration. So I sat there for the entirety of the ceremony texting Paul and Josh and I don't think any of the three of us heard a word of it. Nice. If this is any indication of a high school or junior high class, cell phones need to be banned. I was even annoyed at myself. Anyway, we are very proud of Josh and wish him luck in his latest endeavors. Now if we could just find him a wife......
Abbey, Asher and "Sissa"
Claire, Emma and Sissa
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment