The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nine, nine, is is possible she's really mine?

Kaitlyn, Emily and Abbey in line for the go carts.
She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop birthday and this is the best I could do.
Sunday was Abbey's actual birthday. She opened her presents in the morning and then after church we had her dinner choice of spaghetti and meatballs. We later ate cake and ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa Monson, Uncles Josh and Jared and Great Grandma Bowen. We had so much fun visiting while the girls and Jared made "funny face" videos on the computer. The only miss hap was that while trying to make the "ocean" on the cake very blue, I used the really good Wilton food coloring and I think the grandmas must have had blue mouths for days. Sorry guys!

Abbey and "Felicity"
This is the best I could do for a Littlest Pet Shop cake. I had her pick out her favorite ones and made a cake with them on it.

5 comments:

chicmod said...

Nine going on nineteen... Before you know it you'll be sending her off to college! She looks so cute in these bday pics!

Anonymous said...

My little 2-year old will be nine before I know it...actually she's 2going on tween! Cute pics, and great work on the cake!!

Natalie said...

Wow Jenny! I just saw the impressive Littlest Pet Shop cake and had to comment. That cake looks very professional. You're amazingly talented!

Anne Bowen said...

What a beautiful family you have! As you are finding out---they grow up way too fast. I'm glad you are enjoying yours so much. BTW I'm impressed with your cake decorating skills!

Kt said...

Jenny, what do you mean "best you could do?" looks like fun to me!!!