So I was complaining today to a friend about how sick I was of the snow and she reminded me that
supposedly we are in a global warming trend. Really? We both laughed when we thought about it.
Apparently Al Gore has never been here in the spring(or fall or winter). I'd really like to reap the benefits of that global warming today!
3 comments:
That cracks me up! Here too!
Jenny,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your girls and little guy are so cute. I last saw Asher when he was a baby. He's so big now. I think you made the right choice in not cutting his hair!
How dare you mock a Nobel Peace Prize winner? :) Yes. It could warm a bit, in my opinion. But, according to Al, aren't we headed for an Ice Age? He's pumped. I can totally see him fitting in with the whole Cro-Magnon lot!
Post a Comment