The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

T-r-o-u-b-l-e

If the professor were to stumble upon this, which he won't, what with his aversion to anything called a blog or facebook(he does "tweet", however), I would quickly get a lecture about how this small child is going to ruin the dishwasher because of his enormous mass pulling down the door, and blah, blah, blah. I would, of course, continue to allow such behavior because I am a sucker for small, squatty bodies, disheveled hair and round pinchable cheeks and the like. I'll just need to monitor a bit more closely next time so he doesn't fall and hit his head on the tile. Just like he did about 2 seconds after I snapped these little beauties.





5 comments:

runningfan said...

My kids HAVE ruined my dishwasher....but you're right. He is adorable!

DeSpain Domain said...

He is so cute!!

Carrie Paternoster said...

Oh my gosh could that little thing be any cuter??? Makes my heart melt. He's so sweet.

Brooke said...

Love that face... that position looks too familiar. Meg loves to help and comes over fast when she hears that dishwasher open ;)

I had to laugh... Meg is not walking yet either. These babies know we will carry them everywhere they want to go, but I am sick of all her little knees in her pants getting worn out!

Hilary said...

JEn, he is SO cute-- I could just eat him!