Thanks for coming out of lurkdom and making a comment! I was thrilled to visit your friend's blog and read about her sweet baby. Thank you.
I read on about the birthday post. I have some major Toy Story fans in our house too (including myself!) and I can't wait for the third movie to come out next month. Oh, and fabulous job on the cake!!
5 comments:
Wait...bitter beer face? It can't be what it sounds like....
He is so cute and smushy though!
Oh man he's sweet! They are growing up way too fast!! We need to get together this summer sometime, I would love to meet your cute family.
He is cute no matter what face he makes! I was glad to see your blog name light up on my list today... :)
Thanks for coming out of lurkdom and making a comment! I was thrilled to visit your friend's blog and read about her sweet baby. Thank you.
I read on about the birthday post. I have some major Toy Story fans in our house too (including myself!) and I can't wait for the third movie to come out next month. Oh, and fabulous job on the cake!!
He is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment