Alright Rach-
This is the sixth photo in my sixth file which is January 2004. The girls are wearing hats that were knit by a dear family friend, Helen Williams, who was my parents neighbor in Milpitas, CA when my parents adopted me. That baby face that Emma is sporting in the middle is why my ovaries keep aching for more babies. If I could just figure out how to bottle those cheeks, I would be good for life!
4 comments:
Ovaries aching for babies...how poetic. And familiar!
Absolutely darling! And, I can relate...I see faces like that and my ovaries start throbbing...
What cute little faces! I know what you mean, how come our husbands don't get baby hungry like we do?
I hope you have been feeling a little better. Have you found out what you are having yet? Our babies are due pretty close. Good luck these next months!
LOVE IT! :D
Post a Comment