Emma's teacher called me and said she would be receiving an award at the school's award's assembly, so being the good mother I am, I went to support her and take pictures. There were three categories: Academic, Citizenship and Best Effort(apparently not top in the class, but sure tries hard.) Emma earned the latter. I was very proud of her, she does try very hard. The funny thing was a few days later Abbey announced that she got the academic award. I told her that yes, she got that last year, but we were talking about this year. She went to her backpack and pulled out her academic award to show us that she indeed did receive it. The 4th grade was in a later assembly and her teacher had not called me so no pictures of her achievement. Not feeling like such a good mom now.
Emma is in the middle of the back row in the stripes.
No comments:
Post a Comment